But a weekend with friends and family, particularly one that involves roller coasters, helped get me over the hump. We had an amazing time at Cedar Point, though I'm feeling the effects of our poor dietary choices even after my lunchtime workout. Pretzels, pizza, McDonald's, pop...it was a train wreck!
Main goal for this week: complete Mitch's Halloween costume. He's going to be an old-school American Gladiator, so we got a wrestling singlet and have to paint it up for the party this Saturday. I know you're all excited to see him in spandex (again), so I'll be sure to post some photos! I'm reprising my role as a mermaid. :)
And of course, there's always homework and housework. I'll get to strength training three times...will I make it out on the bike? Who knows...but I'm placing an order for custom Alma College jerseys tomorrow! Mitch and I will be representin' at next year's races - GO SCOTS!
4 comments:
Those jerseys are awesome! If you need to fill out an order this Scot will sign up for one in a second.
Doug, shoot me an email at deyoung@alma.edu and I'll email you the info! If you really want one, I'll hold the order for a day or so to give you a chance to respond.
Cedar Point! I'm so jealous! MN has Valleyfair, which isn't nearly as awesome. People in the OH area really are spoiled. ; )
Laurie--
I've looked at your blog a couple of times from the link on Jake's blog and it finally just dawned on me that you were someone I know. I guess I didn't recognize your picture since you weren't in bike gear. Looks like you're having a fun fall. See you out there!
Post a Comment