"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Party

On Saturday, Ray and Kristy hosted an awesome Halloween party! I think they were trying to knock me flat with their potent jungle juice, but I got some photos before it got too crazy. Enjoy!



I knew you'd want to see Mitch in his spandex American Gladiator costume! That Nerf gun was a mistake, though: he shot people with it all night long.



Andi and I are a bit easier on the eyes, don't you think?



Ray dressed up as a fighter pilot (a big improvement over last year!) and Kristy was a gypsy.



We've missed seeing Gabe and Andrea and were happy they made it to the party!



Poor bear...Little Red Riding Hood has stumbled upon something most disturbing!



I don't think this photo of the guys could have been any better!



And here's the whole group...the counter upon which the camera is sitting messed with the flash, but it's still decent. Happy Halloween!

No comments: