I also have two Santa Bear Christmas ornaments, purchased as "our" ornaments in 2005 and 2006. I had hoped they would be yearly additions to our tree, but Macy's stopped making Santa Bears last year. All the more reason to hold on to these little guys!
"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."
Monday, December 22, 2008
Christmas Countdown: Santa Bears
Does anyone else remember the Santa Bears made by Hudson's (now Macy's)? I wouldn't say I collected them, but I did have quite a few and loved getting them as gifts. I even had a boyfriend in middle school who made his mom drive him all over Southeastern Michigan so he could buy me one! I think I have five all together, but here are my favorite three:

I also have two Santa Bear Christmas ornaments, purchased as "our" ornaments in 2005 and 2006. I had hoped they would be yearly additions to our tree, but Macy's stopped making Santa Bears last year. All the more reason to hold on to these little guys!
I also have two Santa Bear Christmas ornaments, purchased as "our" ornaments in 2005 and 2006. I had hoped they would be yearly additions to our tree, but Macy's stopped making Santa Bears last year. All the more reason to hold on to these little guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I saw a few well-loved Santa Bears at an antique / thrift store last week, and thought of you! : )
Post a Comment