"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Friday, January 02, 2009

2009 Race Schedule

Once again, Mitch and I plan to focus on CPS races for 2009. As a natural sprinter, endurance racing holds no appeal for me; and Mitch says he doesn't really have the time to train for them, either. So here's the schedule for the DeYoungs:

April 19: Yankee Springs TT
May 3: Fort Custer XC
June 7: Hanson Hills XC
July 11: Boyne Marathon XC (Mitch only; I'll be there as a supportive spectator)
July 26: Stoney Creek TT
August 22: Maybury XC
September 13: Addison Oaks XC
September 27: Pando XC (probably Mitch only...I hated that race last season!)

Looks like good times, eh?

No comments: