"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Thursday, November 03, 2005

For Gabe

Today I looked at that quiz I placed in my blog and thought, "I wonder if they do that with tables." I may have opted out on HTML lessons in favor of sleeping on your couch last night, but I do listen to what you say. I even used bracket-things to make do bold right there. Proud?

2 comments:

Robin Levere Kinney said...

Very nice Laurie. This reminds me of when I was a senior at Alma and I wanted to create a website for potential employers to read my sample lessons, letters of recomendation, etc. I taught myself some basic html language like how to start paragraphs, make tables, change font size and color, insert a picture, all that fun stuff! The website is probably gone by now because it was through Alma College.

Anonymous said...

We'll make a developer out of you yet, Laurie. Once you get started, you might just get hooked and turn into a geek like me :-D