"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Thursday, November 17, 2005

TGIS!

Thank goodness it's snowing! When the sun started to come up, I looked out the window and couldn't help smiling at the sight of a little snow on the ground. Now it's nice and sunny, flakes are drifting down and I'm happy to see winter is really here.

No climbing or working out last night...I was pretty beat and since we're going to be at the rec late tonight for my volleyball game, we decided to stay home. Gabe came over to do a hangboard with Mitch and show me a little bit of HTML. I also got my plans set for Sunday, when my mother-in-law and I will be taking a trip to Bronner's and meeting my mom there. I've never been there before, but who can resist the world's largest Christmas store forever?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And speaking of snow, I thought you'd like this article... I think I remember you talking about Boyne Mountain when we were at Alma, right?

~CH

http://www.cnn.com/2005/TRAVEL/DESTINATIONS/11/17/boyne.mountain/index.html

Anonymous said...

bronner's rocks--we go there three four times during the christmas season...its about half hour from us!