We didn't really deserve the win last night. It was jungle ball to the max. At least my serving is back on the ball.
Work has been busy, as evidenced by the fact that I started this blog entry at 1 pm and it's now after 4 pm. I would be all excited that it's Friday, but I have to work tomorrow. I'll only be here 'til noonish, but I'd still rather stay cuddled in my warm bed rather than being forced out of bed by an alarm clock too early.
What I appreciate most today: Band-Aids specially designed for knuckles. I scraped the knuckles on my right hand pretty hard on Tuesday and they were still sore today. I tried ointment and regular bandages but those seemed to make my hand hurt worse. Eventually, I got fed up, braved the cold and trekked through the cold to Evan's (I didn't want to lose my parking spot by driving) where I found the answer to my prayers. Thank you, Band-Aid.
No comments:
Post a Comment