New Year's Eve was great! Matt and Jon, thanks...Bruce, great to see you...Tim, did you get my message at Michigan midnight?
And now it's back to work. In other news, we're trying to get the electrical f*#%-up on Mitch's car fixed. It's been at his cousin's for four days now and hopefully soon he'll know what's wrong and can get it working again. After all, it's no good to be driving along at night and all of a sudden have no lights...or to finish working out only to find that the car won't start. That happened, too.
By the way, I'm not making resolutions this year. It's not because I have no motivation to change or that there is nothing I want to change; rather, it's because I've been working to change a number of things for quite awhile so nothing's really different because I have to write a 6 at the end of the year instead of a 5. So here's to resuming a regular work-out schedule and reasonably regular church attendance!
1 comment:
Thanks for calling!!! I'll back sooooon!!!
Happy New Year!!
Love, Jenn!
Post a Comment