"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Waiting...

...for one of my students to call me back. I'm starving, tired, crampy and really just want to go home. I have to go to the grocery store because we're running out of food for lunch, but lucky for me it's venison night, which means Mitch is cooking.

Today was at least productive. I made some relatively major changes to the content on the admissions website and got intimately familiar with Photoshop again.

We're supposed to go climbing tonight, as always, but I'm not sure if my uterus is up to the challenge. It may prefer a date with the heating pad. Too much information for most of you, I'm sure.

Is it time to go home yet?

No comments: