"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Friday, January 13, 2006

He's Wonderful

Mitch treated me to a wonderful, home-cooked birthday meal yesterday...and made enough to feed a third world country! Steak, fettucine alfredo, strawberry-spinach salad, bread, and even a cake...mmm - we have a ton of leftovers, but that means I didn't have to make lunches this morning.

I'm going to be sappy here, but I seriously love him more each day.

Work is crazy, so I have to go, but thanks to everyone who called or sent me a birthday message. My friends are amazing.

3 comments:

PastSelf said...

Happy belated birthday, old girl! Hope the rest of the weekend lives up to Thurs. dinner :-)

T.S.

Anonymous said...

Mitch, you're such a STUD! :)

Happy birthday, Laurie!

Ryan

Jess said...

Happy birthday! I am a day late and a dollar short as usual. Glad that the hubby took good care of you. That is what I like to hear!