Mitch is cute...last night he went to the bike store and bought us lights for our bikes as Valentine's Day presents. When I got home, he already had his open and was playing with it. This morning, he wrapped mine in paper towel at breakfast time, put my name on it and gave it to me. The extreme romance thing may only come once in awhile, but the cuteness is there every day.
Tonight is Experimental Dinner Night, once again. Pork roast in the crock pot surrounded by apples and cherries. I've had luck so far...hopefully this one works out well, too.
1 comment:
Do you guys like fish? I found this great salmon recipe that uses oranges, onions, red/green peppers, strawberries, chives, and honey! It was great! I love fish and fruit together, but realize many people do not, haha. The pork recipe sounds great though! When I actually get around to calling you, you can let me know how it turns out!! :)
Have a great day!
Jenn
Post a Comment