"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."
Monday, June 01, 2009
Halfway there!
I'm halfway finished with my MBA - wahoo! This last term was challenging in terms of workload, time management and motivation, but everything still turned out surprisingly well. Now I have a whole week until my fourth term begins - it's so awesome not to have homework! Last night I actually ironed clothes, so I can be decently dressed at work this week rather than scrambling to find something that isn't dirty and wrinkled. This week, I plan to go one quite a few rides - including a ride all the way home from work - and go shopping for a few new work outfits. I'll also get to play volleyball for the first time in forever, because I won't have to study at lunch tomorrow. I'm lovin' the little things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment