So a few years ago, I saw this book called gods in Alabama. It looked good, so I put it on my book wish list. (One of my favorite things to do is to go to bookstores, browse the shelves, and write titles and authors in my pocket calendar, for the next trip to the library or, better yet, for the next time I MUST have a new book.)
I eventually bought it and fell absolutely in love! It's by an author named Joshilyn Jackson (the "h" is silent, or so I learned from her blog), and with her next two books, Between, Georgia and The Girl Who Stopped Swimming, she became one of my favorite authors. I own all three books and am anxiously awaiting her next novel, due out not-soon-enough.
Anyway, The Girl Who Stopped Swimming is now out in paperback and if you're looking for a good read (Charlotte, you come to mind!) I highly recommend you pick it up. To save you time, here's a link to it's Amazon listing! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment