After an awesome long weekend, I managed to catch this yucky sore-throat-congestion-bug that kept me up for quite awhile last night and has now pinned me to the couch. It really stinks...I have lots to do at work but I know I need to take care of myself.
So about this great weekend: I did have to go to class on Friday and Saturday (not so swell) but we went out to dinner at the South Lyon Hotel with my family, spent some much-needed time relaxing on the pontoon boat with Matt, went to a wedding shower for my cousin's bride, watched Gran Turino, rode both Island Lake and Maybury, and all-in-all, had some wonderful family time.
Because I was going to be down there for so long (Friday-Monday), I took Chip with me. We used to take him down to my parents' all the time when we lived in Cadillac, and he got along fine with their old dog. Well, they got a new puppy last summer and she's a big sissy. Chip was leery of her at first, but now he follows her around, sometimes stalking her and sometimes just curious. She, however, wants nothing to do with him and will quickly exit a room if he gets too close! It's so funny for such a big dog (she's a black lab) to be owned by a little kitty cat.
No comments:
Post a Comment