"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."
Saturday, November 19, 2005
She's crazy
She's driving me absolutely crazy! I'm at work, getting ready for a group presentation that I have to do with one of my least favorite coworkers and she's driving me up the wall. She doesn't explain herself clearly and has a tendency to say things that border on insults...but then she plays them off as if she wasn't really saying what you think she's saying. I think she's also applying for our recently-vacated director position. Please, oh please, not that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Buck up, girl! If there's anyone who can stay cheery and professional in the face of absolute incompetence and a dearth of personal skills, it's you. Maybe you could apply for the director position and prevent her from getting it...we know you'd be a great one!
T
Post a Comment