"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Getting well?
Not exactly, but thanks for all the well-wishes, friends! I definitely overdid it this weekend, but it was worth it! See, we'd had the trip to Searchmont planned for awhile and love that place so I wasn't about to miss it. The skiing was amazing...so much snow, and tons of places to go tree-skiing! Seriously, about a third of the mountain is purposefully undeveloped, so you can start off on this little windy trail, then shoot into the woods in any direction and get lost for about 20 minutes before making your way back to the lift. It was awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment