"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Half-Full Glass

I keep wanting to post and complain about things, like how the art of a thank you has been lost, or how one of my student workers is having accountability issues, or how people always complain about driving in the winter when they know full well what to expect from Michigan.

But then I look outside, and I see all the snow falling, and I can't even justify the complaints I listed. What a lovely day!

1 comment:

PastSelf said...

Just you wait until you see the inspired artwork on the Thank-You our little man C.J. is sending you for his spiffy Alma shirt. That'll restore your faith in humanity! :-) Even if his slacker bum parents didn't post it in a timely fashion. Then again, some folks didn't get their T-Ys from the wedding for almost a calendar year...so why change a winning formula? :-P

Btw, our new laptop is up and running, which means we now have access to our old photos and whatnot...so, uh, do you want a physical copy to accompany C.J.'s note, or an electronic one? Either way's easy...